You have probably read the words “gamble responsibly” countless times but what exactly constitutes responsible gambling? Different players will different opinions on this subject so we thought we would look at how you can recognise when it is time to stop playing online bingo here at Lucky Cow. As fun as the game is, it is possible to have too much of a good thing so what exactly should you look out for with regards to your own gambling?
What is Responsible Gambling?
Quite simply, playing responsibly is all about control and having the ability to consciously make a decision on when to stop. Of course, responsible gambling practices will be different for every player but to us, there are certain things that you can do to ensure you are giving yourself the best possible chance of gambling responsibly. These include:
- Only spending what you can afford to lose.
- Understanding when bingo is affect other areas of your life.
- Limiting playing time to make time for other activities.
- Understanding and accepting losses and not trying to cover them with more bingo.
Some Tips to Keep Bingo Fun
There is little point in playing bingo if you are not having fun so what can you do to keep things fun while playing responsibly? We have managed to gather a few ideas of our own that we feel can help enhance your online bingo experience. These include:
- Avoiding drinking alcohol while playing – This can affect your judgement and may impair your judgement when it comes to key decisions while playing the game.
- Don’t play at unreasonable times – What we mean by this is don’t play online bingo when you have other commitments such as family time or social occasions.
- Keep an eye on your spending – Always stick to your budget and never try to win back losses. When you’re done, you’re done!
This is also relates to your budget and essentially playing smart to us, is all about choosing the bingo games that best fit your playstyle. Try and choose games that allow you to get more for your money. Those with smaller budgets should choose games with smaller ticket prices and even some of our free bingo options pay out real cash prizes from time to time. Additionally, we always recommend withdrawing any significant winnings so that you can avoid the temptation to buy more bingo tickets. Winnings should always be enjoyed not gambled!
Help & Support
Of course, there are plenty of online resources where you can seek help and assistance should you feel the need and we have listed a few of these below for your benefit:
Now that you’re in the know, you can play in our lobby just for fun. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with support if you need any further help!